Trophy For Each Performing Group
No Application Fee!
1 Free Adult For Every
No Awards Ceremony
At The Park!
A High Class Performance in the Morning
- Motivate your students to reach for their "High Note" and recieve the best rating possible
- Instill in your students the Highest Level of expectations for their adjudicated performance
- Maintain and improve upon your "High" musical standards
Receive a Trophy with a rating of Good, Excellent, or Superior
- All Awards are presented at the conclusion of your performance to maximize you “High” time at the Park
The Highest Quality of Adjudication Available
- Our adjudicators are all current or retired Music Educators with years of experience
- Our adjudicators will provide commentary on peformances.
- Our adjudicators will compliment your students on what they have accomplished, and give reasonable suggestions for improvement
- Commentary is designed to be played for your students
- A Score Sheet is used to determine your rating of Good, Excellent, or Superior
The Highest Action Fun in the Afternoon
- Excitement at one of America's great amusement parks
- An immediate reward for your students
- Build group spirit and “esprit-de-corps”
The Highest Standards of Service
- Personalized service for each ensemble director
- Complete detailed instructions, directions, and procedures
- Highly experienced Music Educators to answer any questions
- Travel Consultants to assist with Bus Transportation, Hotel Rooms, and Meals
- Family owned and operated business for 28 years
- We understand your needs and goals!
Contact Us: email@example.com
||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
High Note Festivals, Inc.
208 Little Falls Road
P.O. Box 307
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Copyright © 2002 High Note Festivals, Inc.
July 15, 2006